26,53 € – 42,66 €
JumppaPomppa is a highly elastic and versatile dog sweater. The combination of soft fleece and water-repellent thermal tricot is suitable for year-round use.
JumppaPomppa is a warm and versatile fleece shirt for year-round use. The upper part is made of anti-static and highly elastic fleece, which make the shirt easy to put on. The under side is made of water-repellent thermal tricot, which protects the dog’s abdomen and chest.
The form-fitting design conforms to the dog’s movement and stays perfectly on even at full speed, while protecting the dog’s back, neck, abdomen and rear end efficiently. JumppaPomppa is very widely used in dog sports and training, as it’s crucial to keep the dog’s muscles warm during and in-between performances.
JumppaPomppa can be used individually as a warm shirt, or as an extra insulation under a Pomppa coat. The light materials allow the shirt to pack up small, so it’s easy to carry along for all kinds of adventures.
- Highly elastic materials on upper part
- Underside is made of thermal tricot
- Form-fitting design stays on even at full speed
- Full protection without restriction of movement
- No zips, straps or buckles
The size of Pomppa coats correspond directly to the dog’s back length in centimeters, which means the correct size is chosen by measuring the dog’s back length.
Please note that Jumppa is a form-fitting product, so depending on the dog’s proportions and thickness of the fur, the correct size may be size larger than what the back length indicates.
The picture shows where the measurements are taken. When measuring a thick-furred dog, be sure to leave extra room for the fur. If you have trouble deciding between two sizes, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- BACK – The back length is measured from the neck to the base of the tail. Start measuring from the meeting point of the neck and back.
- NECK – The neck circumference is measured from the same point as the back length. This measure is only relevant when choosing JumppaPomppa.
- CHEST –The chest circumference is measured from the widest point of the chest.
- WAIST – The waist circumference is measured from the narrowest part of the dog’s abdomen.
Here you can find our size recommendations for each dog breed. Please note that these are only approximate sizes. Your dog’s actual size may differ from the recommended size.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y
• Upper part: 100 % recycled polyester (Lime, Aurora). 100 % polyester (Curry, Violet, Plum, Graphite).
• Under part: 88 % recycled polyester, 12 % elastane (Lime, Aurora). 88 % polyester, 12 % elastane (Curry, Violet, Plum, Graphite).
- Gentle machine wash 30 C
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Wash with similar colors
- Wash with mild detergent
Country of origin: China