51,53 € – 82,18 €
PerusPomppa is a warm winter coat for both cold and wet weather conditions. The waterproof shell fabric and thick teddy lining are effective against rain, sleet and snow.
PerusPomppa is a warm and versatile winter coat that’s suitable for dogs of all types. The waterproof and durable shell fabric protects the dog from both rainy and snowy weather conditions. The thick teddy lining keeps the dog warm in freezing temperatures as well as in strong wind. The anti-static materials ensure that even a long-furred dog doesn’t get their coat tangled.
This warm coat works as an superb winter coat for dogs with a thicker fur. For cold-sensitive dogs, PerusPomppa is the best for three-season use. The unique design ensures that the coat protects the dog’s back, neck, abdomen, and rear end without restricting their natural movement. Also, the simple design guarantees a good fit for all types of dogs, and is quick and easy to put on.
PerusPomppa can be used individually as a winter coat, but in order to achieve the best possible insulation, a thermal layer such as JumppaPomppa can be added underneath it.
- Warm and versatile winter coat
- Anti-static lining doesn’t tangle the fur
- Full protection without restriction of movement
- Simple yet unique design is easy to put on
- Can be used together with JumppaPomppa
The size of Pomppa coats correspond directly to the dog’s back length in centimeters, which means the correct size is chosen by measuring the dog’s back length. However, depending on the dog’s proportions, the thickness of the dog’s fur, or the intended use of the product, the correct size may be size larger or smaller than what the back length indicates.
The units in the size chart are min and max measurements of the product. Note that due to the thickness of the materials, the coat’s waist measurement is recommended to be slightly larger than the dog’s waist circumference in order for the coat to sit comfortable on the dog. Depending on the dog’s proportions, the belt doesn’t necessarily set on the narrowest part of the dog’s waist.
The picture shows where the measurements are taken. When measuring a thick-furred dog, be sure to leave extra room for the fur.If you have trouble deciding between two sizes, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- BACK – The back length is measured from the neck to the base of the tail. Start measuring from the meeting point of the neck and back.
- CHEST –The chest circumference is measured from the widest point of the chest.
- WAIST – The waist circumference is measured from the narrowest part of the dog’s abdomen
Here you can find our size recommendations for each dog breed. Please note that these are only approximate sizes. Your dog’s actual size may differ from the recommended size.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y
• Shell fabric 100 % recycled polyester*
• Shell fabric water resistance: 5 000 mm
• Shell fabric has water repellent treatment
• Lining: 100 % polyacrylic
*Starting from season 22-23, the shell fabric of Pomppa coats is made of 100 % recycled polyester. There are still individual products made of 100 % virgin polyester left in our warehouse, but despite this, the appearance and the functionality of the two materials are perfectly equal.
• Gentle machine wash 30 C
• Close buckle before washing
• Do not use fabric softener
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Do not bleach
• Wash with similar colors
• Wash with mild detergent
Country of origin
Lining fibers: Japan