57,98 € – 88,63 €
ToppaPomppa is an exceptionally warm winter coat. The waterproof shell fabric, thick teddy lining, and added insulation keep the dog warm and comfortable even in the most arctic weather conditions.
ToppaPomppa is a thick and generously sized winter coat for freezing weather conditions. The waterproof shell fabric, teddy lining and added insulation work best in the freezing conditions of mid-winter. The anti-static materials ensure that even a long-furred dog doesn’t get their coat tangled.
ToppaPomppa is the perfect winter coat for cold-sensitive dogs. For dog’s with thick fur, we recommend using ToppaPomppa for calmer walks or for downtime in-between performances when it’s crucial to keep the large muscle groups warm. The generously sized coat protects the dog’s back, neck, abdomen, and rear end efficiently. Also, the simple design guarantees a good fit for all types of dogs, and it is quick and easy to put on.
Please note that the back length of ToppaPomppa is 2 cm longer than in other similarly sized Pomppa coats. If your dog is in-between sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller size.
- Exceptionally warm winter coat
- Warm insulation added inside
- Larger sizing compared to other Pomppa coats
- Full protection without restriction of movement
- Simple yet unique design is easy to put on
The size of Pomppa coats correspond directly to the dog’s back length in centimeters, which means the correct size is chosen by measuring the dog’s back length. However, depending on the dog’s proportions, the thickness of the dog’s fur, or the intended use of the product, the correct size may be size larger or smaller than what the back length indicates.
The units in the size chart are min and max measurements of the product. Note that due to the thickness of the materials, the coat’s waist measurement is recommended to be slightly larger than the dog’s waist circumference in order for the coat to sit comfortable on the dog. Depending on the dog’s proportions, the belt doesn’t necessarily set on the narrowest part of the dog’s waist.
The picture shows where the measurements are taken. When measuring a thick-furred dog, be sure to leave extra room for the fur.If you have trouble deciding between two sizes, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- BACK – The back length is measured from the neck to the base of the tail. Start measuring from the meeting point of the neck and back.
- CHEST –The chest circumference is measured from the widest point of the chest.
- WAIST – The waist circumference is measured from the narrowest part of the dog’s abdomen
Here you can find our size recommendations for each dog breed. Please note that these are only approximate sizes. Your dog’s actual size may differ from the recommended size.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T V W Y
• Shell fabric: 100 % polyester / 100 % recycled polyester*
• Shell fabric water resistance: 5 000 mm
• Shell fabric has water repellent treatment
• Insulation: 100 % recycled polyester*
• Lining: 100 % polyacrylic
*Starting from season 22-23, the shell fabric of Pomppa coats is made of 100 % recycled polyester. There are still individual products made of 100 % virgin polyester left in our warehouse, but despite this, the appearance and the functionality of the two materials are perfectly equal.
• Machine wash 30 C
• Do not use fabric softener
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Do not bleach
• Wash with similar colors
Country of origin
Lining fibers: Japan